Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I Am a Fine Musician

We learned a new song from Ms Kadota: I Am a Fine Musician. This song sparked conversation about who we know who is a musician, what instruments we have at home, or if we want to take classes to learn an instrument. We met real instruments to help us learn their names.



I am a fine musician, I practice every day,
People come from miles around, just to hear me play:



1. My piano, my piano, they love to hear my piano.
Plink plink plink plink plink plink plink plink plink plink plink plink plink!


2. My guitar, my guitar, they love to hear my guitar.

Strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum!


3. My violin, my violin, they love to hear my violin.
Zin zin zin zin zin zin zin zin zin zin zin zin zin!




Do you have any musical instruments your child can touch or play? 
Perhaps you could listen with your child to a recording of a violin or piano.