Ms Kadota, we honor you for being interested.
You are curious about the world around you. You notice intriguing small details and bring them to our attention.
You are interested in the concerns of the people around you. You listen to the words of the big and small people in our room. When there are no words, you keep listening. This interest means you see and know each child as an individual, made in the image of God.
You share your interest in languages through words, music, and art.
You delight in the process and in the product. Your delight brings joy and enthusiasm to the children.
Your interests broaden our horizons and introduce new opportunities to the class.
The students shared these things that they like about Ms Kadota:
I like reading the crocodile book with Ms Kadota. MH
I like to paint with her. PH
She's really good at making stuff in clay. HW
It was nice when she came and sat with the children at snack. WC
I like painting pumpkins. HS
I like singing and clay. I like to sing "I'm a fine musician" BW
I like reading books with Ms Kadota. KC
I like making elbows. (clay elbow pots) QR
I like painting with her. JR
I like making funny jokes. TY
I like doing puzzles with her. MB











