Tuesday, April 21, 2020

On Your Mark, Get Set, GO!

One sign of spring that I have seen when I take walks is children who are zooming around!

On scooters!
On bikes!
They may be riding around the outside of (closed) parks or zipping up the sidewalks
 in front of their homes.

I also see a lot of children running and hopping and I often hear:
"On Your Mark, Get Set, GO!"

Children are enjoying races of all kinds! 
A parent is counting or using a stop watch (on their phone) and children are
 trying to ride or run or hop as fast as they can. 

(Sometimes children even try to run or scoot faster than their parent or brother or sister.)

Have you been having races in your yard or on the sidewalk? 
Let us know what you are doing, and please share 
your racing photos or videos with the Rivers Class!