Tuesday, May 26, 2020

What's your Favorite Vegetable? What's your Favorite Fruit?

My family and I love vegetables and fruits. 
And I know that vegetables and fruits have seeds or they are grown from seeds!
You are growing some vegetables right now.

I thought that I would ask my family about their FAVORITE vegetables and FAVORITE fruits by asking them and then tallying their answers.

I made up a tally sheet with 4 choices of vegetables:
Broccoli
Peppers (red, green, yellow)
Asparagus
Beans

I asked, "Which of these vegetables do you like best?"
I asked my children, grandchildren, Mr. Postema, and other family members.
Here are my tally results.
Our family also likes fruit, so I created a tally sheet with drawings of fruit.
I asked them which they liked best:
Apples
Mangoes
Grapes
Cherries
Pears
What vegetables and fruits will you draw on your tally sheet?
 Ask your family members:
 "What is your favorite vegetable?" 
"What is your favorite fruit?"

Make your own tally chart to share with all of us during our Friday ZOOM meeting!
I wonder what your family's favorite vegetables and favorite fruits are.
Are they the same as the Postema Family? Or are they different?